Sunday 14 August 2011

Blogging Newbie

Hello!
I'm a total newbie to blogging but I've been reading make up blogs for quite a while now and I've been inspired by all the lovely bloggers out there! While I'm new to this thing we call blogging my obsession with make up goes way back to when I was little. I used to watch my mum putting her make up on and I guess I've been hooked since then.

A Little Bit About Me
I'm 26 & live in Salford with my fiance and our two cats. I own far too much make up but can't stop buying more despite the state of my overdraft balance. I love high street & high end brands - I'm yet to be convinced that you have to spend obscene amounts of money on make up in order to get a good product. At the moment I'm searching for my holy grail foundation - I suffer quite badly from red cheeks and dark circles so I'm constantly searching for something that will cover both of these problem areas.

My first proper post is going to be an overview of all the stuff I bought from Superdrugs today so here's a taster of what I bought...




Apologies for the photo quality - our camera's gone walkabout so am having to use the camera on my phone

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment