Sunday 14 August 2011

Superdrug Haul (Part 1)

I've decided to split my Superdrug haul into two posts as I think it'll be too image heavy otherwise.
My main reason for visiting Superdrug (I've always been a Boots girl really) was to get my hands on some Sleek Pout Paints and MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. Unfortunately my local Superdrug doesn't stock either. Fortunately there were lots of other goodies for me to snap up.

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser £2.99
I've been wanting to try Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser for a long time but I just couldn't justify the £13.25 price tag. My skin is very temperamental so spending £13 on something that might made my skin flare up was just out of the question. However when I spotted Superdrug version for only £2.99 I thought I'd give it a try.

Clarity Rapid Results Treatment Pen £0.99p
I don't normally get spots (just lots and lots of redness) but as this was such a bargain at 99p I thought it would be perfect for those spot related emergencies.

Barry M Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon £4.59
I've been looking for a pale eye crayon to use as a base for ages and I love Barry M products so this purchase was a no brainer.

GOSH Nail Glitter in Topaz Lavender £3.99
I hate to admit this but I am a life long nail bitter however I do go through phases were I will grow my nails. About 4 months ago I managed to grow them really long but before I knew it I'd chewed them all off again! However this little wonder from GOSH has inspired me to grow them again - this glitter is so pretty I can't wait to try it out.

That's all for now but part two will follow shortly


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment